The CPD Foundation offers companies an easy and convenient way to manage their subscription.
All corporate subscribers have at least one Key Contact who can manage their account by:
- Inviting colleagues to use the service
- Removing leavers from the membership
- Seeing usage statistics
To Manage the subscription as a Key Contact:
- Sign in
- Go to 'Account' - 'Membership' (see right)
- In the membership area you'll see white tabs (screenshot below)
- Details - Information about your account, including the expiry date of your subscription, number of members and any spare capacity.
- Profile - This tab is not currently used.
- Members - Your current list of subscribers. You remove people from this list or nominate others to also have Key Contact privileges
- Invitations - Any outstanding invitations are shown here
- Usage - Use the filters here to see which seminars your colleagues have attended or which On Demand content they've watched. You can download this data as .csv files so that you can run full reports.
- Use the 'Invite Members' button on the left to send new colleagues their invitations to join the subscription
Reset your password here if necessary.
If you have any questions about your account or the programme then please do not hesitate to contact us.